Thanks for visiting the Laura Ashley blog! The Laura Ashley blog is your go-to destination for what we are coveting right now from home inspiration, fashion tips, things to be inspired by, make and do or simply coo over. We hope you enjoy having a look around.
Whilst we encourage your engagement and comments, when using the Laura Ashley Blog we ask that you abide by the following Blog Policy. Please see as follows.
Laura Ashley Blog Policy
Whilst we aim to publish/post information which is entirely accurate and true to the best of our knowledge, we cannot be held responsible for any content that is incorrect or incomplete.
Social Etiquette/ Comment Policy
Please respect others when commenting on blog content. We believe the saying ‘treat others like you yourself would like to be treated’. Laura Ashley do not tolerate any kind of social bullying, discrimination, abusive or offensive comments, illegal content, advertising, blasphemy, obscene or defamatory material or anything else we deem to violate our code of conduct or standard terms and conditions.
The Laura Ashley blog reserves the right to delete or edit comments for any reason we deem appropriate. Comments should not attack other people under any circumstances. Please respect the opinions of others even if you do not agree with them. All comments posted on the Laura Ashley blog are moderated and will only appear once they have been approved by Laura Ashley Limited. We also cannot guarantee how quickly comments will be posted on The Laura Ashley blog as this will depend on other editorial commitments. If you want to post a link to a third party website, please make sure that it is appropriate to the subject matter and does not cause offence in any way.
When commenting on the Laura Ashley blog we prohibit:
- Discrimination (race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age).
- Using a false or made up name.
- Offensive or abusive comments.
- Using the Laura Ashley blog for advertising commercial businesses and services.
- Requests to sign petitions and requests for money.
- Promoting organisations/companies with whom you have a professional connection.
- Complaints about our goods, delivery or customer services. If you would like to raise any such complaints, please do so by contacting our Customer Services team (link).
- Links to websites that infringe on any of the above. This includes links to competitive or inappropriate websites.
You are responsible for all of the content that you post. The opinions posted on this blog are not necessarily the opinions of Laura Ashley Limited. We assume no responsibility for such content.
Breach of our Blog Policy may result in withdrawal of your right to use the Laura Ashley blog and potentially further legal action.
If you would like to make a complaint about any comments please email email@example.com
Links from our site
In areas where our blog contains links to other websites please note that these links are provided for your information only. When you click on the links you will leave our website and we will therefore have no control over these sites nor responsible for any of the content that they publish. The content published on referral sites are not necessarily the opinions of Laura Ashley Limited.
Information provided by you on the Laura Ashley blog will be processed by Laura Ashley Limited or
Laura Ashley (Ireland) Limited and used to provide you with the ordered products, for billing and accounts purposes, and to keep records of the transaction.
In addition, your information may also be used for the following:
- To keep you informed about Laura Ashley products, promotions and services.
- To receive information from other carefully selected companies.
We will only use your information for 1 and 2 above if you have given your consent.